Note: The symbol logger is only shown if the add-on datalog has been activated
Always use an empty SD-Card or a SD-Card with limited entries in the root folder. The instrument will automatically generate an appropriate directory structure, e.g. Log files saved in the folder LOG.
1. Main menu > IN/OUT > MEMORY
2. If the datalogger option is activated, six symbols appear> select LOGGER
3. Select either: Log Para, Log Set, or Trend
- Log Para - Decide which parameters are logged by checking the tick boxes
- Log Set - Define interval and log mode and view the status
- Trend - View a graphical display of the measured values over the last 2h, 24h or 72h
Log Set (Settings):
- On/off - You can start or stop the data logger in this menu
- Mode - You determine the storage mode by setting it either to stop or ring. Stop means that the logging stops when the card is full. Ring means that when the card is full, the oldest data will be overwritten
- Interval - defines the time between subsequent datalogs. You can enter an interval of 1 second up to 24 hours
Example: 01:02:03 means that each 1 hour, 2 minutes and 3 second the values are logged.
Note: Never remove the SD card while the logger is running! Always set the mode to OFF (not stop!) before removing the card. Otherwise data loss might occur, and an error message will appear. Always use a card with sufficient storage space, even with ring mode, otherwise the logging will not start.