Kuntze analyzers offer the option to save your settings for back-up or duplication measures.
You can save all settings on the SD card for safekeeping, or duplicate the settings into another instrument of the same type. This way you can easily restore your settings with a new instrument, or after a software-update, or after adding additional functions.
Note: Settings can be duplicated only to instruments of the same type
How to save settings:
1. Make sure that an industry-standard SD card (max. 2 GB) with free storage space is plugged into the instrument
2. In the Main menu > IN / OUT > MEMORY select the symbol SAVE > SETTINGS > OK
3. The display shows the name of the created file. The name consists of the parameter and the date > OK
How to load settings:
1. In the submenu MEMORY select the symbol LOAD > SETTINGS > OK
2. The display shows the name of the file that will be loaded. The name consists of the parameter and the date > OK
3. After installation, the instrument restarts. During that process, the time is displayed on the screen
Note: You can only load settings files for the same parameter