1. To remove the SD card, first set mode to OFF, then press the SD card to take it out of the instrument. If you remove the card without deactivating the logger, data loss might occur, and the instrument displays an error message
Main menu > IN/OUT > MEMORY > LOG SET > MODE > OFF
2. Logged data are stored in .CSV files. The file name consists of the measuring parameter, the date, and the time. Each file starts with the device name, the instrument number, and the software versions, followed by the log mode and the interval. Measured values are listed line by line, separated by semicolons.
For each day, a new file is created. Additionally, a new file is created if:
• Power was turned off
• The measuring parameter changed
• The logging was stopped and restarted
• Other parameters for the datalogging were selected